Summary: The second Coffee Chat, of this three-part Coffee Chat series, probed into ways in which migrants can access improved and dignified working and living conditions in their destinations of work. Continuing with a focus on internal migration, the second session would delve into:
- What initiatives have emerged in destination locations to address key problems of migrants, including access to healthcare, housing, and social protection?
- What kind of stakeholders and what sort of collaborative frameworks have been involved in these emerging solutions?
- What particular obstacles do cities and other destinations face as they design solutions for migrant workers and households?
- Shushovan Dhar (Director, India Labourline)
- Divya Ravindranath (Consultant- Academics & Research, IIHS)
- Jalajakshi Krishnappa (Head Of Consulting, LabourNet Services India Pvt. Ltd.)
Registration link will be shared soon.