Gender in Focus
IWWAGE-LEAD at Krea University
A quarterly magazine from IWWAGE, highlighting key insights and recommendations on the theme of women and livelihoods, with several insights focusing on the impact of COVID-19.
This issue provides highlights for:
- The role of Self Help Groups and NRLM in the COVID-19 context
- India's female labour force since independence
- The SEWA approach in West Bengal and Jharkhand
- Women led businesses in the cottage industry
- Mitigating the impact of COVID-19 on women and girls through cash transfers
- Further information about past panels, and new projects
- Links to further resources are also provided in this issue
Interested in joining PULSE for Development? Register here.