Jan Sahas has set up a helpline for workers in distress.
– The workers are supported through financial help, dry ration kits, mobile top ups etc when needed.
– They are also provided mental health counselling by in house team of counsellors.
– The helpline and team members disseminate information and spread awareness regarding safety precautions, government measures and advisories.
– We also spread information regarding benefits announced by the government regarding various schemes and entitlements.
– We have been working closely with government to identify workers in need and connecting them to relevant authorities for help.
– We also have a Women Helpline where we are catering to the incidents of violence against women and children as and when reported.